Wednesday 29 August 2012

Vintage Treasures

I'm so excited about some of the beautiful vintage items handed to me today by a very, very kind lady. I think I might have to bake her some cakes to say thankyou! Here's what I found in a bag full of old buttons, containers and accessories...


Vintage metal buttons of all shapes and sizes, and a very pretty brooch.


An old biscuit tin with delicate rose detail, fill this tin with a floral or button bouquet and it could make a cute vintage centrepiece!


LOVE this pair of glass pearl necklaces, with delicate, metallic clasps, I think these could be from the 40's, very Audrey Hepburn!


And a pair of worn little keys, I always wonder what these could've opened, and who's secrets they belonged to. They could look pretty as charms in a bouquet.

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment