Tuesday 14 August 2012

Pretty Plans - A Little Update



After a bit of a break in this very late Summer we've had I'm back to let you know what's going on for To Love And To Cherish Bouquets...

A few exciting ideas have been floating around in my creative bubble for products to expand from my bouquets and buttonholes, something I'm in the early stages of developing and will hopefully be bringing to life in the coming weeks!

I'm also super excited for the prospect of making some bouquets for someone really special to me, something I'm really, really looking forward to working on!

And last but not least some quick news on a Debenhams wedding fair I'm currently in the booking process for, in late September. I'll be holding my very first stand! Look out for a post really soon about some of the extremely special vintage props I have to display with my bouquets.


More blogs and pictures to come soon!

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment