Tuesday 10 July 2012

On Display At Debenhams


Good evening!
Today has been a very exciting day for To Love And To Cherish Bouquets as Debenhams in Derby have been kind enough for me to display one of my bouquets in store as well as business cards for customers to help themselves to.


It's a fantastic opportunity and I feel privileged to be able to have my work displayed in one of the UK's biggest department stores!



You can find the pictured bouquet (the 'Pastel Promises' design) and business cards on display on the left of the main column at the Wedding Service department on the third floor. As some of you might know I work part time here as a visual assistant, so if you're interested and have any questions you might be lucky enough to find me somewhere in store!


Debenhams have a fantastic wedding service and can help you with anything from suit hire, wedding insurance and stationary, to styling and ofcourse the Debenhams Wedding Gift Lists (which might I mention have some fab offers, including a free £50 giftcard when £250 is spent on your wedding list!). To find out more click here to visit the Debenhams Wedding Services webpage, or pop into your local store where you'll find friendly staff more than happy to help you for your big day.

Emma x.

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete