Sunday 23 September 2012

An Inspiring First Wedding Fair

I've been writing a lot about it recently, and as you might know yesterday was a really exciting day for me, as it was the first wedding fair I've taken my bouquets to!

I was quite nervous in the morning, checking I had everything countless times and hoping it would all look good and gather some interest. After setting up and introducing myself to the lovely people from Stately Brides on the stand next to me I felt much more comfortable and confident. The first anxious moments were over and I could finally start talking to the public face to face about my work!


The flow of customers was quite steady throughout the day and I met lots of lovely people including a few very supportive friends and family. It felt so nice to receive so many compliments about my bouquets, and I came back feeling so inspired!

This was a fab first fayre and after talking to some of the other suppliers there, I got a lot of great tips regarding networking and recommended wedding fairs. I was surprised at the amount of cards that had been handed out by the end of the day, and the feedback from everyone interested was more than I could ever have hoped for. I hope to be hearing back from some of the people I met!

So after a great first fair in Debenhams, today I'm feeling really inspired and I can begin work on my first client's order feeling more inspired and excited than ever!

Ooh and before I blog off for today, I just want to say a huge thankyou to my lovely mum for being so supportive and being by my side all day, I really appreciate all of your help <3.

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment