Tuesday 11 September 2012

A Little Something For The Guys

You might be a little frightened to admit it, but I'm sure some of you guys might just find all this button business your future wife is into kind of cute, so don't feel left out, I can make buttonholes for you too!

Quirky and original buttonholes for you, your best man and anyone else in your wedding party can be made to compliment your lady's bouquet and wedding theme. Did I also mention with any bridal bouquet purchased, you can ask for 1 buttonhole to be made for free? So you too can look super stylish and cool with a vintage, tailor made buttonhole for no added cost!





Just a few of the designs I've made previously to compliment the bouquet of similar design. Please email me with any questions you might have regarding buttonhole designs, I'm happy to help!

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment