Sunday 24 June 2012

Love In London


One of my quirkier bouquets, the Love In London design was made for anyone getting married in the city, anyone who has a love for Great Britain, or simply to compliment a red, white and blue theme. Also with the Queen's jubilee and the Olympics later on this year, it would be rude not to!  


I found some very cute shank buttons of soldiers, red buses, stamps, big ben, post cards and even pub signs! I also used a mixture of buttons including fabric covered navy ones, and little red fabric roses. Pearls were added in too for the royal theme.
  

For something a bit more fun on the stem of the bouquet I wrapped royal blue ribbon around the base of a sparkly silver ribbon. The bouquet is surrounded by hand gathered white lace.


I made a very quirky buttonhole to match the Love In London bouquet for the fashionable groom who likes to be a little different. The main feature of the buttonhole is the red double decker bus.


The buttonhole is £10, but FREE with the purchase of any bridal bouquet.


A 50 stem bouquet made to be like this would cost around £85 for me to make for your very British wedding. 

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment