Monday 18 June 2012

Classic Chic



The Classic Chic bouquet was based on the traditional ivory wedding dress and accessories a bride might choose to wear on her most special day. I wanted to create a bouquet that reflects the classic, elegant and timeless look of a most sophisticated bride. Sparkles and pearls are clustered within ivory buttons, that are surrounded by a delicate, feminine ruffle.


The strings of pearls and diamante hanging from the bouquet were inspired by the pearl necklace my grandparent's had made for me when I was born, they saved it until my 18th birthday where they presented it to me, and I'm lovingly treasuring it until the day I get married.


Perhaps the strings of pearls could be an old necklace that was passed down to you, or a piece of jewellery that holds a special memory for you and your husband to be?


The Classic Chic bouquet is made with 100 stems, including; glass pearls; swarovski crystals; ivory, white and clear buttons and tiny glass beads. It has 2 strings of pearls and 2 strings of diamante crystals hanging at the base. The bouquet is surrounded by 2 metres of tulle ruffles and the stem is wrapped with ivory satin ribbon. A bouquet made to be a similar design to this would cost around £155.


Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment