Monday 25 February 2013

NEW To Love And To Cherish Accessories

My ideas have been growing way before Christmas but I never seemed to find the time to act on them, until now! I'm happy to introduce to you the all new To Love And To Cherish Accessories! Although products are pretty limited at the moment due to me only very recently having made them, orders have already been made and I have lots of other accessory ideas planned for the near future! Watch this space.

 
This necklace would be perfect for the bride wanting a completely bespoke and unusual piece of jewellery, to compliment bridesmaid outfits, or even just as a token of your love to a special girl or lady.

 
Featuring some genuine vintage buttons and some vintage inspired designs, and using the chain of an old unwanted necklace, this beautiful one of a kind necklace is just £18. Want me to design you some thing special? Just email me emmamorledge@msn.com or contact me via my face book page - www.facebook.com/toloveandtocherishbouquets or alternatively my Twitter account is @missemrose.

 
These rings will add the cutest finishing touch to your bridal style. Complimenting your button bouquets and buttonholes just perfectly!


A perfect little thankyou gift for your bridesmaids, just £4 and I can make something to fit your theme bespoke for you at no extra charge.

 
Here are a few of my favourite vintage rings :

 
 
 
If you have any queries, please get in touch, I'd love to hear from you!

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment