Friday 14 December 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

With only 11 days to go until Christmas I thought I'd get a little festive and show you how I've been using treasures from my button tins to spread some Christmas love in the card designs I've been busy making!


Keeping to a quirky and vintage theme I had fun making these little greetings cards to give out to friends and family!

Ofcourse if you'd like me to make some cards for you please get in touch, I'd be more than happy to make you some special To Love And To Cherish Christmas Cards!
I'm also open to making any other greetings cards for your special occasions be it a birthday, valentines day, anniversary, new baby, engagement or wedding!

I'll be dipping into new button territories in the new year for To Love And To Cherish Bouquets, which I'm very excited about! Keep your eyes peeled for bridal accessories, jewellery and other quirky gift ideas.

Wishing you all a very special Christmas, and best wishes to anyone having an intimate winter wedding this season!

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment