Thursday 5 July 2012

Pretty In Pink


The Pretty In Pink bouquet is a small posy of a range of different shades of pink; perfect for your very beautiful little flower girl! I wanted to create the ultimate little girl's bouquet, complete with baby pink marabou feathers....


I had lots of fun making this bouquet as pink was my favourite colour when I was younger, and I just know this would've been my own dream bouquet back when I believed I was a Disney princess! I chose to avoid using any other colours apart from shades of pink as I think the flower girl would want to feel like a mini princess holding a bunch of very pretty and very pink buttons that would stand out and make her feel special!



The Pretty In Pink bouquet is made of 50 stems of vintage inspired, layered buttons and metal flower details with diamante centres. There are roughly 100 buttons included in this design! The bouquet of pink pretties is surrounded with baby pink marabou feathers, a beautifully soft detail that contrasts perfectly with the ceramic, plastic and metallic buttons. The stem has been carefully wrapped in a pale pink satin ribbon, delicately finishing off a very girl design. This bouquet would cost approximately £85, a small price to pay for princess dreams for a little girl that will last a life time!



Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment